Lunes, Agosto 20, 2012

Y DO I LOVE U SO MUCH

I love you' means that i accept you for the person and that I do not wish to change you into someone else. It means I do not expect Perfections from you--just as you do not expect it from me. It means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst times. It means loving you when you are in bad mood or too tired to do things I wanna do. It means Loving you when your down--not just when your fun to be with. 'I LOVE YOU' means I know you deepest secrets and do not judge you from them-- asking in return that you do not judge me for mine. It means that I love enough not to let go. It means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly, and hoping you feel the same way for me.





"THROUGH OUT LIFE YOU WILL MEET ONE PERSON WHO IS UNLIKE ANY OTHER. YOU COULD TALK TO THIS PERSON FOR HOURS AND NEVER GET BORED, YOU COULD TELL THEM THINGS AND THEY WON'T JUDGE YOU. THIS PERSON IS YOUR SOUL MATE, YOUR BEST FRIEND. DON'T EVER LET HIM GO."








:) <3 SUPER LOVE YOU... MWUAH <3 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento