Lunes, Agosto 13, 2012

**JUST ME**

                                           

" You can stop loving or wanting to love, because when it's right its the best thing in the world. When you're in a relationship and it's good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete."
-Keith Sweat                                         






" Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they suppose to help you discover who you are."
-Bernice Johnson Reagon



"Succeed is to be measured not so much by the position that reached in life....by as the obstacles he has overcome while trying to succeed. "
-Booker T Washington




" I JUST LOVE BEING ME"








" Sometimes we need to forget what's gone. Appreciate what still remains and look forward to what's coming next :)"
-Jhanna  Ramos

" I'm not a perfect girl, my hair doesn't always stay in place, I spill a lot of things and i'm clumsy. But when I think about it & take a step back I remember how amazing my life truly is and that maybe i like being IMPERFECT."

"Strong women wear their pain like stilettos. No matter how much it hurts, all you see is the beauty of it. " 




" I was mistaken for a flirt, for being friendly. I was mistaken for a bitch, when I was being honest. I was mistaken sad, when I was alone. I was mistaken shy, when I was quite. Quit assuming and actually get to know me. "



 I am nowhere near perfect 
I EAT WHEN I'M BORED
I fall for boys easily
I'm vulnerable in believing lies,
I'm hoping that one day I won't need a fake smile
I live by quotes, that explain exactly what I'm going through
I make up excuses for everything
I have Best friends and enemies
I have DRAMA and MEMORIES
(and that's life..)
Live it, Love it & Learn from it.....



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento