Miyerkules, Agosto 15, 2012

Long distance


Banner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

I've gotten so used to not being able to see you everyday, so used to it that i can cope and go through days just fine without you here. I can be alone with friends and I would be happy. But when I suddenly see couples together, laughing, looking at each others eyes and smiling, cuddling or even simply holding hands; that's when I suddenly don't feel strong and my heart starts to ache and I feel like breaking down. I try and stay strong everyday, I mean that's what I've been doing for all this while, but always going to see couple and wish you were here with me, right next to me. It sucks, it sucks so much that I can't hug, see, just simply with the person I Love so much but it is the decision we both made and I don't regret it, I don't wish I was with someone here, and I DON'T BLAME THE DISTANCE; distance is how we found each other and distance will never separate us emotionally.





















Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento