Linggo, Agosto 12, 2012

WORDS!

                 Promise to love you, as long as you want me to...   




you INSPIRED me, to wake up every morning, to do things that i randomly do, to make all things happen in a beautiful way.





you know that i LOVE you even in a simplest way you do.




HOPING that sooner or later that this was meant for
YOU and I..










I once DREAM  that I'll meet someone who can love me for who I'am with no regrets, who can be proud of what good I've done and the one who will only see me as if I'm the only beautiful girl he ever sees..










" This are some of the "special" words that i can dedicate for you. Cause you know why? You inspired me, you make me do things that i don't do. you're my bad influence :) (but it's a good thing, though)... This is for you, I will love you as long as forever..."

and you what? 
I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH!

1 komento: